18 May 2022 (by Emma Johnson (emma.johnson))
Dear Parent & Carers,
I’m writing to let you know about a new website that’s been designed for Wirral parents and carers.
Familytoolbox.co.uk is a free online hub to help Wirral families be the strongest they can be. It has information about everyday family life to share, to help boost your confidence and skills and develop that vital bounce-back ability, so that you can weather life’s storms.
It has lots of things for family life in Wirral on one website:
- Find many tried and tested tips on parenting, looking after yourself and life as a family.
- Introduce yourself to people and places who can give you a bit of support.
- Find out what’s on in Wirral for you and your family.
- Take space to reflect on what’s going on at home and what you’d like to change.
- Save your family’s favourite ideas, resources and places to your own Toolbox.
The site has been designed in partnership with families across Wirral, and we hope that you find it really useful.
For more information and to get involved, visit www.familytoolbox.co.uk
We hope that many of our parents/carers will find this website useful.